Saturday 9 August 2014

Miracle 10 Cleanser II Review

Last month I won one of Miracle10 skin care collection's cleansers from a contest hosted by Girl Meets Box. Miracle10 is a skin care line from The Plastic Surgery Clinic Inc., one of the top plastic surgery clinics in North America. The Miracle10 line was developed to combat aging skin, fine lines, and acne.

I received Miracle10's Cleanser II. According to the Miracle10 website, it is "an active foaming, non-drying, antioxidant rich, pH-correct cleanser with exfoliating properties, designed to remove make-up and deeply cleanse the pores, removing oil and skin debris."





This may just be my new favourite cleanser. It gently foams when applied but afterward my skin feels throughly cleansed, as if I'd just used a face scrub. My skin felt tighter and was more glowing afterwards as well. I really want to try out the other skin care products in the Miracle10 line. The line includes creams, masks, serums, and toners.

The Miracle10 Cleanser II is $39 for a 120 ml bottle. For more information and to purchase, visit the Miracle10 website at www.miracle10.com

No comments:

Post a Comment