Sunday 31 August 2014

Little Life Box Review August 2014

It's Little Life Box day! One of my favourite delivery days of the month. For those of you who aren't in the know, Little Life Box is a monthly subscription box service that delivers healthy snacks and eco-friendly beauty products to your door for $19.99/mth + shipping.

Here is my box for this month:



I received:
I received a lot of the items I normally like to receive - snacks for the kids, drink powder for on the go, skin care items. I would say the item I was most excited to receive was the DoMatcha Ceremonial Matcha On the Go, just because I'm on a matcha latte kick first thing in the morning. The kids weren't super wowed by the GoGo Quinoa Crunchies. It says you can use it them as a snack or cereal, and I gave them to the kids as cereal. The kids found them too hard though so I think they're better left as a snack.

Overall, another great Little Life Box! There are a lot of brands that I have received items from in previous boxes, but I don't mind because I really like their products. :)

For more information or to subscribe, visit www.littlelifebox.com






No comments:

Post a Comment