Thursday 26 June 2014

Luxe Box Summer 2014 Review

I know! It's been a long time since I've last posted! Sadly, my camera card with ALL of the images for the future blog posts became corrupted and I lost them ALL. I had already opened and used many of the items so I couldn't take new pictures. I was really discouraged and it was hard to get in the mood for blogging. But I'm back! And I'm reviewing my very first Luxe Box!

Luxe Box is a quarterly subscription box from Loose Button. For $26/season (less if you purchase a 6-month or yearly subscription) you receive 6-7 trial size beauty items. Here is the fancy box it came in:




And here are the goodies that came inside:



I received:
  • Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (www.lancome.ca)
  • Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo and Conditioner (www.fekkai.com)
  • Marni Perfume (www.marni.com)
  • Teeez Chain of Stones Nail Lacquer in Pretty in Pyrite (www.teeez.eu)
  • L'Occitane 20% Shea Hand Cream (www.loccitane.com)
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (www.eyeko.com)
  • Loose Button tweezers 
  • 4 samples of Crest 3D White Whitestrips and Toothpaste + coupons (not pictured)
The box I received seemed to be different from a lot of other people's, but I'm very happy with it. I was most excited to receive the L'Occitane hand cream because I LOVE their hand cream. It is soo nice. I also was excited to try the Fekkai hair products because I have heard good things about Fekkai products, and I was not disappointed. My hair is feeling much stronger after using this shampoo and conditioner. 

I have been wanting a nice liquid eyeliner for some time, and I really like this Eyeko one. It stays on well and is easy to apply (for someone why has a steady hand - not me!). I loved the Teeez nail polish. The colour is really nice and something I can wear year round. The only product I didn't care for was the Marni perfume, it was not my scent AT ALL, so I passed it along.

I have to say I really enjoyed this box. There was a good variety of products and they were all high quality. I can't wait for the Fall 2014 box!

To subscribe to Luxe Box, visit www.loosebutton.com/luxebox



No comments:

Post a Comment