Thursday 22 May 2014

imPress Press-On Manicure Review

I recently got the chance from Influenster to try the new imPress Press-On Manicure. The kits came as a total surprise in my mail one day (though 2 days later I received an email from Influenster saying I had been chosen to try out this product and that my box was being shipped :/). Anywho, here's what I received:




I don't generally do artificial nails, or even long nails for that matter, for several reasons. One, I am not functional with long nails AT ALL. And by long, I mean normal for everyone else. When my nails are like an inch long, I act like my nails are like this:




The second reason I don't use artificial nails is that I have small nail beds and usually artificial nails are too big for me. That said, the inPress nails are actually quite small fitting. I really wanted to try the lacy set too so I had high hopes for these.




These were super easy to apply - just peel the back off of each nail and press it on. The package also came with a variety of sizes which was helpful. The length was okay. Still longer than I'd like, though the thumb length was perfect. If all the nail lengths were like that I would've been very happy. The nails stayed on very well. I peeled them off after a day, but it took a lot of effort.

IF I were to buy artificial nails, I would buy these because I know they fit well. Maybe one day I won't be such a spazz with long nails :P

For more information on imPress, visit www.impressmanicure.com




No comments:

Post a Comment