Friday 18 April 2014

Spring 2014 Sample Source Review

It's that time of year again - spring! And that means it's time for the Spring Sample Source! In case you don't know, Sample Source is a program that sends out a box of free samples twice a year (Fall and Spring). You just register on their website (samplesource.com), fill out a short questionnaire, and they send out an email when the sample boxes go live!



This spring's box had the most samples ever! Let's take a look:



I received:
Whew! I'm tired just from typing that! Overall, a lot of brands I know and love. I've previously tried and really liked the Aquafresh toothpaste, Hershey's chocolate bar (Mike quickly stole that!), Burt's Bees night cream, Quaker Harvest Crunch bar, and Twistos. The new item I am most excited to try is the Tropicana Farmstand. Tropicana makes some of the freshest tasting juice that you can buy in a grocery store, so I'm def excited to check out their new line. My favourite new thing that I tried from this box is the Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum. My hair is SO soft after using it, like ridiculously soft. I will definitely be going out to buy this. Other good things - the Snuggle Scent Boosters smell really nice, and left our laundry smelling lovely. The Quaker Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola was yummy, but sadly did not come with enough :( The Jergens 3 Days to Glow moisturizer is a self-tanner. It's actually quite dark (considering I have naturally pale skin), and after using only 2 of the 3 days I have lots of people asking if I've been on vacation. Pro tip - it says not to put any on your hands, but you're going to want to put some on your hands anyways, lest you want to look like Mickey Mouse.

This was an awesome Sample Source! I can't wait for the Fall 2014 box! Did you get a Sample Source box? What was your favourite item?



No comments:

Post a Comment