Thursday 24 April 2014

Loot Crate April 2014 Review

Hurrah! The April Loot Crate is here! This month's theme was Dragons, which I was super excited about. Let's take a look:



I received:

  • Loot Crate April 2014 button
  • Dragon Slayer dog tag necklace
  • Funko Game of Thrones mystery vinyl figure - we got Tyrion! XD
  • 20-sided die stress ball
  • Elder Scrolls The Nordic figurine
  • Dragon Shield screen cleaner
  • 20-sided die
  • Mikey's Dragon Jerky

This is a box that Mike and I order for the both of us. Last month it was pretty much just interesting for Mike, as the theme was Titan (Titanfall/Attack on Titan). We both love Game of Thrones and dragons, and Mike's starting getting me into Magic the Gathering, so this helped sooth the nerd beasts inside us. Little Tyrion (the figure) is hanging out beside me right now, ready to imp slap at will. 

This is a box I really like, but the theme aspect to every box can be good or bad. This month was great, because I was really into it. February's was bad because I was not into it at all. I would recommend subscribing, but check the theme each month (usually announced during the first week of the month) to make sure you don't get a box that doesn't interest you. 

You can subscribe to Loot Crate at www.lootcrate.com



No comments:

Post a Comment