Monday 21 April 2014

Little Life Box April 2014 Review

The April Little Life Box has arrived! Let's check it out!




Nice springy tissue paper with a namaste postcard. :)



Lots of goodies! Here's what I received:

I'm first got to mention that most of the food items were devoured by Mike and the kids before I got a chance to try them. The kids were all over that chocolate bunny and the applesauce and Mike homed in on the fig bar. I managed to grab the multi-seed crackers, which were delicious. I need to track those down and find more. Mike and the kids loved their items. The teas were very good, definitely ones I would try again. I'm saving the the phyto-proteins and whole food meal for some smoothies, but I'm very excited to try them. I would also love to try the OneCoffee K-cups, but I have a Tassimo. Little Life Box was kind enough to send out an email to warn of this, they were actually a bonus item in the box. I'm going to pass them on to someone with a Keurig.

I LOVE the Tonic by the Sea  purifying cleanser scrub. It's a heavy-duty scrub, and I like that. The Zorah face cream is lovely, it smells herbally (is that a word?) and my skin felt tighter after use. I had actually been eyeing the Bare English & Co. lip balms at my work (Shoppers Drug Mart), so I was glad to receive one in the box to try. I really like it, the only think is I'm not a fan of the tube Iit's oval instead of round so it's kind of weird to put on (like a tiny deodorant).

Image source: 


Overall, another great box from Little Life Box! I've hinted to Mike that I would like the Mother's Day box, so hopefully I find that in my mailbox next month! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment