Friday 25 April 2014

Herbal Essences Naked Volume Collection Review

I recently had the opportunity from BzzAgent to try out Herbal Essences' new Naked collection. Naked products different from other Herbal Essences products in that they contain no heavy residues, dyes, or parabens. I received products from the Naked Volume collection (also available are the Naked Shine and Moisture collections).




I received Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, and Volumizing Souffle. I really liked the shampoo and conditioner, I think they are the best Herbal Essences products I've tried. The shampoo and conditioner contain grapefruit and mint extracts, and left my scalp feeling fresh and tingly while my hair felt soft and light. I don't tend to use mousse, but I did try the souffle after the shower and it worked well. It didn't leave my hair clumpy like some mousses do.

Overall, these are good products for the price (under $5 at most retailers), and I would recommend them.

For more info on the Herbal Essences Naked Volume Collection, visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment