Sunday 27 April 2014

ELLE Canada Spring 2014 Beauty Box Review

I was super excited when I received the ELLE Canada Spring Beauty Box in the mail. For those of you who don't know, ELLE Canada's Beauty Box is a fairly new sampling program (I think this is only their second season). Sign ups are available about a month before release at www.ellecanada.com/beauty/beauty-box. I didn't get the Fall 2013 Beauty Box, but I was lucky enough to receive the Spring 2014 one! Let's take a look:



I love the box, it's so pretty :)




I received:
  • CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Black
  • Gillette Satin Care With a Touch of Olay Sensitive Shave Gel
  • Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Protecting Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Crest 3D Whitestripes
  • $4 off coupon for Venus razor system
  • $1 off coupon for Satin Care shave gel
  • $5 off coupon for Vidal Sassoon Hair Colour
  • $3 off coupon for Olay Regenerist Luminous line
I'm excited to try everything, but they are all brands and I know and like. The CoverGirl mascara looks really cool - it uses a 2-step system for extreme volume. The only thing I'm concerned about is that it might be overkill on me as I have naturally long lashes (sorry). I've used the Gillette Satin Care shave gel, and it's one of my favourites. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and soft, and thank God I got it just before shorts season! :P

I'm a big fan of Pantene products, and after the winter we've had I'm glad for the Repair & Protect Miracle Protecting products. The only thing I won't use are the Crest 3D Whitestrips as I have really sensitive teeth. I will say I am thankful for the high-value coupons. The Venus Razor system is my favourite (again, just in time for shorts season), and I also really like Vidal Sassoon hair colour.

I'm really happy I got the chance to try this box, and can't wait for the Fall 2014 Beauty Box. What did you think of the box?

No comments:

Post a Comment