Tuesday 11 February 2014

Good Things in the Mail - Feb/11/14

Today I received in the mail a trial pack from Healthy Essentials (www.healthyessentials.ca). It was part of a promo  the site ran in December 2013 where members received packs when they had friends sign up on the site.


I received samples of:
- Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash
- Neutrogena Men Triple Protect face lotion
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion
- Aveeno Baby Daily lotion
- Reactine Extra Strength Non-Drowsy Allergy medication
- Splenda Flavors for Coffee in French Vanilla
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Minis
- Tylenol Extra Strength eZtabs

They're all brands I know and love so I was happy to receive them. There is no referral program happening right now on Healthy Essentials, but you can earn points on the site with activities such as joining an advisory panel or printing and using coupons. Once you earn 100 points you can redeem them for a sample pack. I currently have 54 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment